Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes
Mike G.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
What personal changes will you make in 2019 to help your REI biz?

Mike G.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Nov 19 2018, 15:33
Fundamental changes .... let’s take it back to the basics. Yes we can all market more.. market better. Get better at cold calling Set more appointments Close more deals Analyze more properties But what I’m looking for here is a little deeper than the 1st inch of top soil. as the holdiay season Quickly approaches and the yesr comes to a close we as humans take a moment to reflect on who we are, where were going and from what or where we came from ......... Deeper than your why even...... This is fundamentally who you are as the driving force behind your real estate business. What makes you successful, what doesn’t ? personality traits/ habits.... the secret sauce behind the engine that makes your game run on wll cylinders... you get the point Do you have amazing drive but terrible focus? Do you speak well in person but suck on the phones and freeze up? Do you crumble under pressure when someone plays hardball with you? Are you not confident in your ability to take action and seek the help of others? What holds you back? Is it fear? Is it analyses paralysis ? Is it confidence? Is it drive? Is it dedication? Is it your inability to have Vision of where you want your future to go or to be? What internal character trait / habit must you improve on or eradicate from your psychological self in order to break thru in your REI goals in 2019? What will conquering that allow you to do? I ask because I am human and it is thru sharing and relating to our fellow man that we can learn and grow about ourselves as well as from each other.