LABOR LAW COMPLIANCE NOTICE - DO I NEED THIS?

2 Replies

I just received a labor law compliance notice that states that I need to post a poster up for employees.  If I am a one person business (me) do I need to buy this $95 poster.  The way it looks makes it sound like I have to buy it!  Seems rediculous to me.  Anyone?

Chuck, did you find the answer to the stupid poster?  Because I got one for our business in AZ recently.  I did a little research and there are states like AZ, FL, NC and I believe GA was on the list in regards to labor poster being required.  Please let me know what you did as I'm going to try and reach out to local govt regarding this stupidity.

Actually, I just found this article:

https://www.govdocs.com/employ...

Don't do it....they look pretty good too because they stress labor law compliance etc and then I turned over my doc and saw the disclaimer that they're a non govt publisher of labor law employment posters. Their service has not been endorsed or approved by government agency.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you