Looking to Start Accountability Group

6 Replies

Hi everyone!

I wanted to put this post out to see if there are any people out there that would like to set up an accountability group. As I listened to the Bigger Pockets Podcast episode 326 where they talked about Gobundance and the power of having an accountability partner/group, I thought it would be awesome to start an accountability group of 5-6 people. This would be a great way to hold one another accountable while forming a great network.

I am a right at the beginning of my real estate investing journey and I think it would be beneficial to have others in the group around the beginning of their journey. I would like to set up a call/video conference every other week and have a private Facebook group that we post stuff too in between the bi-weekly calls.

These are all proposed ideas as of now, just wanted to get a feel if there would be other people interested. I am open to other ideas as to how often we should have the calls and other ways of supporting/networking with each other.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hi Cody!

I am brand new to real estate investing as well. I and my boyfriend really got into it a few weeks ago. We'd both love to be in your accountability group. We are hoping to start actively looking for deals in September of this year (have to give ourselves enough time for business forms to process in Nevada and Arizona and setting our systems up). 

Let me know what you need from us or how we can help to start this group!

@Cody Richard I'm very interested I am a little further along with 6 houses and a commercial building under my belt but I think this could be a great thing and I would like to be a part of it.

Hi there... Count me in!  When do we start?

@Jazmine Bryant @Cassidy Quilling @Nate Zachrich @Anthony Carbajal

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late response. Thanks for reaching out and looking to get this group started. Feel free to add me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/people/Cody-Richard/100010035768907) and I will get a group started for all of us. After getting the Facebook group started I would like to start a group text to help was communicate easier!

This is just what I am looking for!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here