Votes
Jacob Davis
  • IN (indiana)
Votes |
Rookie taking action!

Jacob Davis
  • IN (indiana)
Posted May 16 2019, 16:47

Hello everyone! New to the site but not new to the podcasts Atleast, sadly I tried posting on the BiggerPockets.com/new just to introduce myself but the page was unavailable so here I am. As the title states I’m just beginning in my real estate career and I’m very anxious yet excited to get the ball rolling. I’ve learned all I think I can without actually diving in, and I believe I’m on a great start. A local investor I randomly came in contact with is wanting to sell me his mobile home park (only 6 to 7 units) but I thought that would be a great opportunity to just get started. Credit and large finance wise I’m shot for starting out but I still believe there is a way I can make this happen, so long as the deal is good. I will be checking out the property tomorrow evening and hopefully getting better insight as to what I’m getting in to. So I must ask, is there anything I should be wary of getting into this kind of property? And if I am able to purchase, what sort of “terms” should I strive for? Thanks in advance for the feedback and thank you as well for reading this all the way through. Happy hunting my fellow dreamers!

Loading replies...