Wholesaling in Alabama

2 Replies

Hello BP community!

New here at BP. Super excited to start my journey in RE and am leaning towards wholesaling part time aside from my full time job, due to limited capital. I've started to map out areas, drive for dollars and research my market, and create a business budget for marketing etc.

I do plan on consulting with an attorney but was wanting to reach out to anyone with insight on wholesaling in Alabama. Is there a certain contract that you prefer? What are the most important clauses that need to be included in the contract? What are the most important questions to ask a real estate attorney? Thanks so much for any help provide!

@Zachary Mills ,

Wholesaling has a lot to do with relationships, you should check out some REI groups and try to find one of the top wholesalers and learn from them. If you brung them a deal, through your markting channel they will walk you through it all. If you need any help just message me I can answer any questions.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you