Investor Friendly CPA in Denver Area

8 Replies

Hey BP community in Denver! Can anyone recommend an investor friendly CPA in the Denver area, around downtown or west of I-25 if possible? I'm looking for a CPA who can help with both personal (married) and business returns related to single-family buy and hold property both in CO and other states (midwest/southeast US). Preferably a CPA who also has their own buy and hold(s) and understands how to structure LLC's or other entities for solid protection and tax savings.

I currently own one rental property in Lakewood but looking to refi and add more properties to our portfolio. Not sure if I'll need a RE attorney as well, but want to start with a CPA who has a firm understanding of RE investing and can help strategize around goals/plans. 

Thanks for the help!

I have an amazing CPA, that handles all our llcs and tax return stuff with 10 rentals.  But he is located in New Hampshire.  Never been a problem with email/drop box etc.  LMK if you want his contact.  

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

@Grant Tallmadge As for local options, I believe @Linda Weygant is nearby.

If you're open to working remotely, there are a number of us who are active on the forums and specialize in working with real estate investors (and invest, too).

Either way, make sure to shop around and find the best fit for you and your business.

Best of luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you