BP podcast for property management / Advice!

3 Replies

Hi everybody! I’ve been looking into day jobs that have to do with real estate and had an opportunity come out of the blue that I want to capitalize on; property management. I’ve been listening to some great podcast about systemizing and just want some suggestions on any podcast that speak on property management. Also, any advice/tips/tricks on property management would be greatly appreciated and applied! Thank you in advance!

It depends on the type of property you want to manage. There is a lot of info online about managing the different types of real estate.

I’m looking into this as well and to establish a business. I’ve learned that in my area one must be licensed. County has classes that (professional property managers) I will eventually has to take. I have also interviewed other local businesses and most would be willing to sit with you hour or so. Good luck. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you