One of my registered agents used to make and charge me for making yearly minutes for WY and IN. I since they moved to another registered agent, in IN, and they don't seem to offer the service (they also seem confused about me asking for this).

Is this something needed? it was quite expensive all things considered. If it is needed, who should do it? accountants? attorneys? my PA?