I just formed a Delaware LLC to invest in AZ (I flip tax lien foreclosed properties). I recently saw an answer to an LLC question on the BP Facebook group talking about the need for a license. Anyone have any idea where I could find out the requirements? Would I go to the Delaware Secretary of State or the Arizona one?