New to bigger pockets looking for help

3 Replies

Hello, I am new and I'm looking for advice, books, and ideas for business, I am not set up for real estate yet I would like to learn more about business and business management before I get into real estate. I am having trouble with time management between work high school and my private life If you have any ideas, advice, or books suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

do the most you can consistently to work towards your goals which usually is much less than you think. I think reading the 12 week year and having 1 goal for business, school, and lifestyle is a good place to start.

@Joshua Gorby

Thank you for that introduction, and welcome to BiggerPockets.

I hope you continue to learn from everyone on this platform.

If you have not, great books to read are:

• Rich Dad, Poor Dad

• The Millionaire Next Door

• Cash Flow Quadrant 

• Tax Free Wealth

• Set For Life

• Rental Property Investing

• The Millionaire Real Estate Investor

• The REAL Book of Real Estate

• So Good They Can’t Ignore You

You are more than welcome to reach out if you have any questions.

Good Luck and go make it happen!

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

@Joshua Gorby  below are two that I would recommend:

• What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow - great for getting a handle on financial analysis. A lot of people skip this but it's a huge advantage if you can work through it
  • Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide- is a really good book on taxes and setting yourself up for success as a landlord
  • Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you