First Post & Quick Introduction

10 Replies

Good Afternoon BP

My name is Charles and I wanted to give a quick intro on myself.  I am pretty new to BP and this is my first post.  I am married to a woman far better than I deserve and we have 4 children.  I am self employed and operate a small design firm in southeast Texas. 

I recently closed on the only investment property I owned, it was a vacation rental property in Costa Rica.  Lots of info on that topic if anyone ever needs it.  

Recently I have been looking at bringing all the project experience from the oil and gas industry to the real estate world.  

I love the forum and appreciate everyone's information.  I have been trying to absorb all I can.  This is truly a great place.

CC

Promotion
PPR Note Company
Note Investing
Diversify your portfolio and get completely passive cashflow.
All without tenants, repairs, or vacancies - in a real-estate-backed investment fund.
Here's how.
Originally posted by @Charles Chester :
Originally posted by @Wale Lawal:

Welcome to BiggerPockets you are definitely in the right place. Thanks for sharing your background. 

Thank you sir. Can’t believe it took me this long to get here. 

You are here now, so start taking action. Best of luck

We're about to do the same thing Chester but we're selling rentals to make the Costa Rica rental property a reality.  We've made a couple trips there a nd a few contacts.  Would enjoy discussing more.

Originally posted by @Mike Hinton :

We're about to do the same thing Chester but we're selling rentals to make the Costa Rica rental property a reality.  We've made a couple trips there a nd a few contacts.  Would enjoy discussing more.

Mike

Anything I can do to help let me know.  Just send me an email.  I will give you all the mistakes I made and lessons I learned.

Charles