Best "Virtual" Mailbox for LLC?

15 Replies

I have had a couple of addresses over the years and usually I have used UPS, but lately I have seen a lot of virtual option popping up ... earthmail ... regus ... digital mailroom ... there seem to be quite a few.

Would anyone have feedback on the best route to go?  I don't need a complete virtual assistant, just a street address and box.  

Originally posted by @Danielle Jackson :

Agree with @John Warren . Traveling Mailbox is a great value. 

I appreciate the input Danielle ...

I see some of these virtual mailbox companies have an app and you can see what mail has been received on the app, while others allow mail forwarding ... are you utilizing any of this or just using the physical address for your LLC paperwork to be delivered?

Please share any features that you like that I may have overlooked 

Yes, they do it all! They have an app, scan your mail, forward mail, and will even deposit checks (forward/mail to your bank). One feature I love, is the Dropbox integration. It will scan and send everything directly to your Dropbox which streamlines the process tremendously for me. 

Yes, they do it all! They have an app, scan your mail, forward mail, and will even deposit checks (forward/mail to your bank). One feature I love, is the Dropbox integration. It will scan and send everything directly to your Dropbox which streamlines the process tremendously for me. 

Oh wow ... impressive

What plan are you on?  $$$

@Matt B. I went with the extended plan. 

Are the scanning/mail forwarding/etc perks including in the pricing?  I have seen some that add on $ per item they send to you 

Appreciate all of this info  

I cant find anything concrete on Box.com integration on their website but assuming any of these cloud document storage companies would work?

Originally posted by @Joni Chin :

@Matt B.

I use ipostal1. I think prices vary depending on location but I pay about $10 mo. And it's slightly less if I pay for the year upfront. 1 per LLC.

https://ipostal1.com/

I have seen ipostal1 a few times when evaluating these virtual mailbox companies   Are you satisfied with it? 

Also - i will have two LLCs & an SCorp in Jan. Finalizing a few things now but couldn’t i just use the one ipostal address for all instead of separate accounts / addresses?  

Originally posted by @Joni Chin :

@Matt B.

I guess you could but I need an address for LLC's in another state so that's why I have more than one. I also have a mailbox in my state that I use as my business address.

Got it .. thank you for the info.   

Originally posted by @Stephen Bethel :

@Matt B. By using this, you no longer require a 3rd party Registered Agent (ex. IncFile, LegalZoom) ? I am looking into more cost friendly options as I am paying for a registered agent service.

I am unsure but would guess you would still need one.  I have an attorney that is my designated RA for all of my LLCs.  My goal here was to get a "brick and mortar" address rather than a PO Bx... usually i go the UPS route but signed up for iPostal1 this morning as it has a location near my home.