Votes
Lance Bolen
  • Southern Oregon
Votes |
Connections Around the Southern Oregon Area

Lance Bolen
  • Southern Oregon
Posted Dec 1 2022, 16:11

Hello everyone my name is Lance, I am 19 years old and just starting out on my real-estate ventures.  I am located in the Southern Oregon Area and have been having trouble finding experienced, knowledgeable people situated here due to the lack of real-estate investing groups in my area.  This is also in part to me being so new to the community.  I am hoping to find people located here, or who have property within Southern Oregon that I can get in contact with and learn from. I currently have been learning Day-Trading for over 8 months as a means for a capital fund for down payments on my future investment properties but do not have a good support group who knows the area in which I am situated.  I would also be most eager if anyone needed help on properties locally in which I could get experience and learn the ropes of things while I am still practicing my trading.  I have a couple of Ideas I would love to pitch to people to get feedback and opinions on in areas such as Airbnb, and small multi-family properties.  One of those ideas being "Airbnb Arbitrage" for the fact it eliminates the 15%-25% down payment I would need as well as avoiding the 2 years I would normally need to wait for tax returns to show my average annual income.  If anyone is remotely close to me or has experience they would offer to me I would greatly appreciate it!  

Loading replies...