Account Closed
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Wholesale Contract

Account Closed
  • Irvine, CA
Posted Mar 14 2014, 22:32

Hello everyone,

Ive been browsing around past week or so and had a few questions about wholesaling. I understand the concept of building a buyers list and placing a house under contract, to in turn, sell to those on my buyers list. But how do you find a property to put under contract? Do most people hunt for foreclosed houses ( because I read that most wholesalers tend to sell to those looking to flip)? What kind of sites or resources do you refer to when you are hunting for good wholesale properties? Once I find a place I am interested in do I go walk up to the seller and say "Hey I am a wholesaler, sign my contract, let's make a deal?", etc.

I guess what I am really searching for is what most of the articles around here tend to skim over. Articles (at least the ones I read) say get a house under contract to sell, but don't necessarily say how to do this. If anyone could provide anymore detail or information, I would appreciate it very much.

I am obviously new to this and trying to learn more about it. Of course I am not expecting to go and try my first deal tomorrow, very much still in the learning phase.

Thanks!

Loading replies...