Matt Schneider
  • Palatka, FL
Votes |
New investor with a proposal

Matt Schneider
  • Palatka, FL
Posted Apr 10 2014, 17:42

Hello,

I must start by saying that i am excited to be apart of the bigger pockets family.

My name is Matt Schneider, I live in Palatka FL I am starting out in the investing world. I am looking to start a friendship with anyone who lives in FL, and who would be interested in showing a newbie the ropes. I am not looking for someone to shell out boat loads of money, but rather just keeping me pointed in the right direction, keep me informed of potential pit falls and have a few laughs. I have basic knowledge of real estate investing (I have read the beginners guide but I guess i dont learn well just from reading)but require a hands on approach. I am interested in wholesaling, assignment of contract, bird dogging, anything to get started. I would need to start with a no money down deal as I have no money, but I feel Palatka is a gold mine with the right approach. I just want to get that first deal as I have heard it is the hardest. I would be more than willing to split any profits I make in exchange for any assistance given. Ready to go just need a little help. I feel this is a great beginning for my new life I cant wait to start making friends and contacts. With much respect for all who do this.

Matt

Loading replies...