Marketing Package

1 Reply

Where exactly do I need to go to put together this marketing package? I listened to podcast #66 about how a new multifamily investor can put together a sample marketing package to raise private capital. Is there a certain keyword to put on either of these websites, Loopnet, Marcus & Millichap or CBRE? I am looking for a downloadable marketing package to customize for myself for the property I am interested in purchasing 2-20 units.

I haven't listened to that podcast yet, but my impression on this subject was that you are not looking for a downloadable market package, but you are making a personalized marketing package based on the niche you plan on filling.

If that niche is apt complexes in the 50 - 100 unit range, then you want to pull comps for recently sold, and on the market deals. Plug all the numbers in for the initial purchase, then how you will increase the value of the home, and what the numbers will be on resale.

Use real numbers for the first part, but note adjustments that you make to the numbers. Show the potential investor what you are looking for, why you are looking for that specifically, and how you will capitalize on it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.