Problems with the Real Estate Investment Process

4 Replies

I was just wondering what some of the problems that new investors (or experienced investors) run into throughout their unique investing process. What is your least favorite part about this process and why?

No deal is better than a bad deal....ask me how I know!

You have to jump in and just do it. When you buy no matter how much you planned or learned there will be mistakes.

The difference (hopefully) is that the mistakes are very small because you have planned as much as possible to reduce risk. The small mistakes will then be overshadowed by buying right.

Now there is a difference between just getting frustrated and buying into a marginal deal then doing due diligence and talking yourself out of something when it makes sense.

Medium allworldrealtyJoel Owens, All World Realty | [email protected] | 678‑779‑2798 | http://www.AWcommercial.com | Podcast Guest on Show #47

The toughest part is finding out what works for you. This falls more into the realm of self-help than anything. Starting out, I think it's really important to really know who you are - know your strengths and weaknesses. Just by knowing this alone helped to propel my success and get me to where I am today.

Hope that helps!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you