Best real estate books to read?

7 Replies

I have already read books such as "Think and Grow Rich", "Awaken the Giant Within", "Good to Great", "How to Win Friends and Influence People", "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People", and am about to read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". These books are all very good for inspiring and teaching to deal with people but, aside from the beginner's guide offered on this site, what would be some really good books to read in order to learn as much as possible about investing? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a few books I found informative.. Enjoy

ABC's of real estate investing - Ken McElroy

Unofficial Guide to Real Estate investing - Spencer Strauss

Tax Free Wealth - Tom Wheelwright

Loop Holes of Real Estate- Garrett Sutton

The book I recommend you read to get a better perspective on real estate investing is

!! The Millionare Real Estate Investor !!

Great Book

A must read

Depends on your goals... As a buy-and-hold investor, I enjoyed Landlording on Autopilot by Mike Butler.

@Jaren Barnes Thank you for the resource, I did a search on the site and I am surprised that did not pop up. Again, thank you.

@Ryan Florida Here are a few good reads:

What every Real Estate investor needs to know about Cash Flow by Frank Gallinelli

The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller

The E myth by Michael Gerber

Four Hour work week by Tim Ferriss

Hey Christopher

I'm a newbie but I ran across this book that has been pretty good "How to be a real estate investor" by Phil Pustejovsky. Its been very informative thus far. Its a free download so it can't hurt if you check it out. All the best to you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you