Google Services

4 Replies

So as my girl and I get into wholesaling we are looking at ways to use as much free information and services as we can to start out. I have noticed that Google offers quite a few options for free. I have noticed a lot of folks use Google Voice (which we had already), and I have seen the Forms mentioned as well. I came across Sites (free websites) the other day and I wanted to know basically, is this a bad idea to use these services for free to start out? I just read Brandon Turner's post on using wix.com to build a site and not sure how to proceed. Should I take the plunge into paid services or stick with the free stuff to get our feet sufficiently wet?

hi Bryan, after looking into a lot of different paid site, Google seemed to be worth it. You get much more. You get you website and email address all with the same domain name, plus the added apps.

It doesn't take much to build the site through Google sites and customer service was outstanding. Google works well with other programs once you get started with databases.

So in my opinion, I like Google Apps and think the you will like it.

Originally posted by @Jerome-Miriam Thomas :

hi Bryan, after looking into a lot of different paid site, Google seemed to be worth it. You get much more. You get you website and email address all with the same domain name, plus the added apps.

It doesn't take much to build the site through Google sites and customer service was outstanding. Google works well with other programs once you get started with databases.

So in my opinion, I like Google Apps and think the you will like it.

Thank you for the info! 

Yahoo is a great search engine. A lot of new comers used Google's voice; I think the best thing gets a cheap cell service and answers the phone when someone calls.

Joe Gore

I've been looking for something better than GV but haven't found anything yet. I get my Verizon service and I can answer or let the call go to vm.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here