Business Cards

6 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to make business cards with my personal info (I tried using my professional cards, but quickly learned that can get confusing/messy). I just want an easy way to exchange info.

I know about Vistaprint (but if there are other sites for free cards please let me know!)

My question is more specifically geared towards what to put on them.

Name

Number

Email address

These are the 3 pieces of info I really have

I don't formally HAVE a business yet as I'm still starting out, learning, networking etc, and I let anyone/everyone I talk to know that (I don't want to misrepresent myself and give myself a bad name before I've have a change to actually do anything)

So , is it OK to have just those 3 bits of info or does it look bad? Is it even worth doing before I formally have a business setup, and besides "Stephen's Super Awesome Real Estate Investment Company" seemed a little over the top.

Thanks!

@Stephen Menches  

I use clubflyers.com quality cards - great prices. They also have free cards with their info on back.

Here is a great article about cards. I am currently making mine also.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2014/02/05/business-card-marketing/

Try to go with larger print... better for older eyes (probably your target audience)

Also... maybe a word or two about what/who you are.

"Looking to Buy houses"

"____ Wholesaler"

Something like that

Something to jog someone's memory later when they try to remember who/what you are.

DON'T Go with glossy paper - can't write notes on the card.

I am also looking into business cards at the moment.  I am going to take some professional head shots this weekend and then see what I can come up with for a simple but to the point business card.  I really like some of the catchy slogans in the below link. 

Good Luck!

http://brandongaille.com/39-catchy-property-manage...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.