Seeking Investors in the Augusta, GA area

1 Reply

Hello My name is Anthony and I am seeking other Real Estate professionals in my area that my business partner and I can network with. We are in the process of setting everything we need up. Taking any advice or tips for good companies to work with as well. Talk with you soon 

Hi Anthony-

My name is Chad Heard and I am the Director of Marketing for Auben Realty, LLC. We are the only real estate brokerage in our market that specializes in real estate investing. Our operations has the ability to take an investor from A-Z. We have professionals who guide investors through: Investment Analysis, Acquisitions, Project Management,Property Management.

My advice for getting involved in the local investor community is to get plugged into our local REIA. The Augusta REIA meets in the Columbia County Library on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7pm-8pm. Check out the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/reiaofaugusta?ref=hl

What strategy of investing are you and you partner looking to get involved in? If you all are bird dogging or wholesaling, our Investment Analyst is always looking to expand his contacts. We deal with large investors who purchase properties with cash and can get a property closed quickly. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via PM.

Cheers,

Chad

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here