whole selling

5 Replies

my name is tavonte I wanna get in to whole selling real estate but but really confused on how the process works looking for a mentor will work for free if someone could teach me the ropes

@Tavonte Battles   Welcome to BP, you have found a great place to learn about real estate investing of all kinds.

Mentoring is really a very involved relationship. Not quite as intimate as marriage, but much more so than most people realize. Before deciding to mentor someone most people will look for compatibility of goals, attitudes, personalities, drive, etc, etc ... so it is very unlikely that you will find a mentor here on your first post. Get involved in the forums, ask questions, specific questions. Listen to the many great podcasts. Help others when you know the answers. Join a local REIA (basically an investor's club). Build a reputation and at least online relationships. That is where it all begins.

Good luck!

Are there any local meetups where you can network with fellow investors and possible wholesalers?

@Tavonte Battles  - One thing I would recommend is feel free to ask questions and post it on forum. Many a times we are hesitant to post a question, but surprisingly you will find there are lot of ways to answer the question and its always to get to have multiple perspectives.

Also would recommend reading How do I find a Mentor?

yeah we have a rei club i plan on going next me

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide