Meetings

6 Replies

Hey can anyone inform me of any meetings in the Tacoma/Seattle area?

Thanks

I just wanted to welcome you to BP! Fill out your keyword alerts for terms like "meetup Seattle" Seattle Meetup, Seattle, etc. and you should find any. Also, do a search of same. You can check out the forum "Events & Happenings" too, that's where most of that gets posted. Good luck, and have fun.

Medium house plansKaren Margrave, Parlay Investments | [email protected] | http://www.parlayinvestments.com | CA Contractor # 680782

Hi @Alem A.  !  Looks like we're from the same neighborhood (I also live in Burien)!

Here's a listing of all the REIA (Real Estate Investment Association) in Washington State:
http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs/Washingto...

The one that I've started going to is called REAPS (Real Estate Association of Puget Sound).  It's one of the largest in the country.  You just missed a main monthly meeting last night in Bellevue.  But there's a Satellite meeting every 2nd Monday of the month in Fife.  Come check it out!

You can also go on Meetup.com and search for "Real Estate" meetups.

Medium artboard 1 4xNghi Le, Radiant Team, LLC | [email protected]

Hey thanks for the info guys!

@nehi le which membership did you go with?

Hi @Alem A.  ,

Did you mean the paid membership for REAPS?  I just paid for a dual-membership a couple of weeks ago for my fiancée/business partner and I.

Medium artboard 1 4xNghi Le, Radiant Team, LLC | [email protected]

ok, yeah I could not decide if I wanted to go with the long distant membership , since I'm starting off, or the individual membership. I think I'm leaning towards the latter though .

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you