Meetings

6 Replies

Hey can anyone inform me of any meetings in the Tacoma/Seattle area?

Thanks

I just wanted to welcome you to BP! Fill out your keyword alerts for terms like "meetup Seattle" Seattle Meetup, Seattle, etc. and you should find any. Also, do a search of same. You can check out the forum "Events & Happenings" too, that's where most of that gets posted. Good luck, and have fun.

Hi @Alem A.  !  Looks like we're from the same neighborhood (I also live in Burien)!

Here's a listing of all the REIA (Real Estate Investment Association) in Washington State:
http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs/Washingto...

The one that I've started going to is called REAPS (Real Estate Association of Puget Sound).  It's one of the largest in the country.  You just missed a main monthly meeting last night in Bellevue.  But there's a Satellite meeting every 2nd Monday of the month in Fife.  Come check it out!

You can also go on Meetup.com and search for "Real Estate" meetups.

Hey thanks for the info guys!

@nehi le which membership did you go with?

Hi @Alem A.  ,

Did you mean the paid membership for REAPS?  I just paid for a dual-membership a couple of weeks ago for my fiancée/business partner and I.

ok, yeah I could not decide if I wanted to go with the long distant membership , since I'm starting off, or the individual membership. I think I'm leaning towards the latter though .

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here