Would Love to Join Someones Team!

1 Reply

Hello all! 

I'm wondering if there is anyone in or around Louisville, KY that is looking for some part time help! I don't have much knowledge in REI nor a lot of money to invest but would still love to get in the game by offering a little sweat equity to an Investor in my area.

I work 9-5 as an Automotive Broker but have free time on the weekends and after work. I'm not afraid of manual labor and proficient on a computer. I have pretty extensive web and graphic design experience if you could use any help in that aspect of things.

Just give me a shout, I would love to help and maybe learn a little bit a long the way.

I have reliable transportation and am Located in the St. Matthew's area of Louisville

PS - If there is somewhere else to post this sort of thread let me know and I will Move it

Hello,

I am from Kentucky as well and live within an hour from Louisville. Can you elaborate more on what you are looking for in a partner, as that is what I assume you're looking for. Are you working to flip, purchase to rent out, or some other strategy?
Also, I'm interested in your graphic design skills for an upcoming project of mine, so if you wouldn't mind to private message me I could talk to you further about it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here