Direct Mail compaign

3 Replies

Hello BP Community,

My husband and I have been landlords here in Boston for more than 5 years now and this year we would like to start to fix and flip. We hope to fix and flip at least 10 houses.

I am looking for lists of Absentee owners and owner occupied owner with big equity %.

My question is : What did you do to build your lists? 

Why are websites like Agentpro247.com or URealist.com much cheaper than listsource?

Please share you thoughts, I'm ll ears.

Thanks.

Jida

We prefer Listsource.com - offered by CoreLogic.  They do Equity % better than any of large data provider, and they are one of the only sources where you can split out the in- & out-of-state absentee owners.

As far as why other sources are cheaper?  None of those mentioned are primary data collectors - they all just aggregate data they buy or get for free.  I just think CoreLogic has the most accurate and current data.  Other data aggregators may sell you outdated information.  If you're going to buy bread, you want to get it fresh from the bakery.

Thanks for your reply @Dev Horn , I really appreciate it.

I was curious about that as well. Everywhere I read seems to be pointing to listsource. Thanks @Dev Horn for your insight. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.