Website Content?

2 Replies

Hi everyone.  Having a background in website design (and almost no startup money), I am designing my own website.  Can anyone offer any pointers for content, or some really great examples of real estate investor sites?  I'm looking to put something simple up now, just to get some marketing out, then grow the site as my business grows.   Thanks.

There is a TON of information on BP about website creation...optimization...lead capture...you name it!  Search on website and look in the BP Blog section.  To get you started, check out this post by our very own Brandon Turner...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2013/06/01/how-to-build-website/

It is a "how to" post, which you obviously don't need.  However, it's focus is lead capture, so there is some good information about what to include.

The most important thing is that your content starts to engage your users. To create such content is effective as long as you have time and a lot of patience.

I believe to create a quality article would take me at least 3 to 4 hours. I also believe that often longer articles that are consistently packed with quality information from start to end can create you some backlinks which will last for years to come. When creating content for your  website blog you might want to check out this article written by Tim Ferriss

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/02/a-few-thoughts-on-content-creation-monetization-and-strategy/

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here