Newbie Looking to Network in Baltimore Area

3 Replies

Hello All,

I am looking to connect and network with fellow investors, wholesalers and flippers.

Also, what title and escrow company do you prefer to work with?

Does anyone know of good real estate and probate attorneys? Any that are willing to work and get paid after the house has sold?

HI Britt.  I. m a full-time struggling RE Investor seeking  help in  my Niche. I wish i live in Baltimore or Siverspring MD. Britt may be  your RE investing business will start on a solid ground and rapidly leap forward  if you can connect with this dynamic and multi talented resource i.m recommending to  you. he lives and operate in Baltimore MD He is   Craig Fuhr..a Real  Estate mogul...www.*************** .com you could also connect him on Linkedin. May be you will send me some prayers....this was a guy in 2007 that was complaining that he was tired of his paycheck to payheck job and was fired for that . today  he is an iconic , affluent  and enterprising RE Investor.  send me some  prayers if he makes a remarkable difference in your investing career. Best Wishes..

PM me for more info, Brittnie

Originally posted by @Brittnie Stewart:

Hello All,

I am looking to connect and network with fellow investors, wholesalers and flippers.

Also, what title and escrow company do you prefer to work with?

Does anyone know of good real estate and probate attorneys? Any that are willing to work and get paid after the house has sold?

In CA when the PR files "final distribution" (court order) probate attorneys are then compensated and then funds are dispersed..

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here