• Hiawassee, GA
Votes |
Help Me Help You! Atlanta, North Georgia

Tom Valichka
  • Contractor
  • Hiawassee, GA
Posted Nov 13 2014, 08:14

Hello BP!

I will be graduating from college in North Georgia in December.  I am eagerly trying to get into real estate investing, spec building, wholesaling, buy and holds, etc.  I have done my research for the past 6 month through bigger pockets, Robert Kiyosaki, and numerous other books.  I have met with some agents here in the North Georgia area (Hiawasse, Young Harris, Blairesville, and Augusta).  The people I have met with have tried to hook me up with more agents and investors, however I have seem to hit a dead end.  I'm not getting any calls back or I'm finding they do not need help in what they or doing or do not want to teach me.  Also, after I graduate in December I could possibly be moving to ATL for my Geotechnical Engineering Firm.  Thus, if there is anyone in the ATL or North Georgia area that is looking for someone to help them out with their investing/real estate work, or just want to talk, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction.  As of now I have run out of people to contact and I don't want to annoy them anymore than I already am.  

Thanks BP,

Tom V.

Loading replies...