• Real Estate Investor
  • Sydney
Votes |
Careers involving real estate

Paul Tingle
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Sydney
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:48

After a rather brutal yet needed beating in one my original Question posts I've decided to re-direct my thinking.

Ok there's no easy road to wealth, a mistake hopefully I'm not the first to make or think. :oops:

There's still a fire in me to get into investing into real estate, and with a few minor changes to my mind set I belive I'm ready to step up to a career to get some good hard money saved ( And hopefully have some fun and learn some lessons along the way ).

I wanted to know in a nut shell what types of careers there are in real estate and what perhaps would be a recommendation for a 20 year old with no experience.

I was thinking perhaps starting as a real estate receptionist ( one with VERY good ears, hint hint ) to break into the career and eventually the market. However being young I really dont know what types of careers there are in the real estate industry.

Would anyone know or have a website with a list of ' so you want to work in a real estate field here's your list of jobs '.

Keep in mind that this job will come very soon, and if its not possible striaght off the bat I will study and earn my way to that position.

Thankyou Kindly Respected and Beautiful Investors
8)

Loading replies...