Votes
Tyler Bardwell
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
How to (Actually) pull the trigger

Tyler Bardwell
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Nov 17 2014, 20:14

So, I have read and read and read... I've listened to the audio books and podcasts. Here is where I sit... I am almost to the point where I feel less ready then I was when I first started and was "ready" to jump in head first.

Being from a construction background, I want to get into fix and flips but the more I learn the more I find I am not in a position financially to even take the first step and that is such a demoralizing place to be. I am incredibly afraid to spend 5k to 10k on marketing to trying and locate my first deal when I am not all that well equipped to land that deal should one present itself. 

Spotting value is something I am naturally good at which is a bonus. This has been true my whole life in almost every walk in life. The house I live in now was bout 3 years ago and after about 4 months of ownership it went up in value 35% and is currently worth more than double what I paid. This eye for value is something I have always been good at but I dont even know where to START looking. 

Here is the endless cycle I have myself in - How do I find a deal? How do I fund the deal? Do I find a deal that try to fund it? Do I get funding and find a deal that fits the funding? Which do I do first? 

Loading replies...