nashville

35 Replies

anybody in nashville looking to network and maybe have some lunch talk about some things I have in the works

welcome to the group.  There are quite a few Tennesseans here.  I'm from Cookeville.

1. I'm always down to meet up and talk about some real estate. 

Im in cookeville, I am new but I am learning fast. I am always down to meet and learn from others. I am looking to put together my first deal in the next 12 weeks. 

I love Nashville.  Was there in May speaking at a real estate convention.

@Patrick Sanders  If you want to network make sure to come out Tues Dec 2nd at 6pm to our deals meetup.

@wayne woodson wassup bro yeah I will be there looking foward to it

Originally posted by @Wayne Woodson:

@Patrick Sanders  If you want to network make sure to come out Tues Dec 2nd at 6pm to our deals meetup.

Yea Patrick! I went to the one last month and it was very informative. I will be their tuesday. Also, lets try and get lunch monday. I will send you a text before then to see if it works for you!

Hey guys! I'm from Nashville TN also and was browsing the forums here looking to connect with other locals and to get info on any meetings that are upcoming. I'm new at this game...formerly a full time country music artist...so at this point I'm looking to make new networking connections and get my feet wet in the biz. Any info on upcoming Dec/Jan meetings would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Nathan Stoops

Good to know...thank you sir!

Nathan

@Nathan Stoops  

We will be meeting tomorrow at 6:30 the location is 4525 Harding Road, Suite 200 Nashville, TN. We will have a quick meet and greet and go next door to Newts for lunch. You are more than welcome to attend and bring a notepad. 

I can promise you that we will be dropping knowledge like bombs.

Haha...sounds like that's where I need to be then. See ya there!

Nathan

yeah sign up and become a member of the rein group they have meetings and alot of benificial activities you can learn and network. Im new too but welcome to the game lol

I would love to be part of a meet up. I have been struggling finding good contacts in Middle Tn. I live in Cookeville and I have had little to no luck meeting other investors in a meet up situation. Nashville is not too far of a drive for me. 

@Nathan Stoops  Welcome to BP there is a lot of good information on here. I am a musician as well. Welcome!

Hi Patrick, we are in the Nashville area and are Nashville Home Buyers. We are looking for wholesale, and rehab properties in the Nashville Metro Area. Feel free to reach out anytime. 

615-431-1661

[email protected]

Thanks I will take your number down and I can be found at many of the REIN meetings should be a busy next month or two but my # is 615-727-2056 I wholesale mostly but just got my first buy and flip so im stoked lol :)

Micah Copeland hey man. Pretty sure we have some mutual friends here in Nashville. I'm getting into the market as an agent and an investor. Just trying to pick your brain a little.

Patrick, let's connect. I'm a Rehabber here in Nashville 

@Devan mcclish my number is 615-727-2056 give me a shout

Hey guys, 

I'd love to know about any future meetups and get network with some local people.  I'm about 30 miles outside of Nashville toward Hendersonville.

Brandon G.  

There is a Hendersonville chapter of the TN Real Estate Investors Association that recently started meeting every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at Black Eyed Pea.  They have a Facebook page (TennesseeRealEstateInvestors) and website as well.

It is great for networking.  I don't know if you ever go to any of the auctions at the courthouse too, but people sometimes chat there and network.

Hey, thanks @Erin Coleman , I didn't know about that.  Have you been to one any of the meetings?  I'm going to check out their facebook page now.  I have yet to actually go to any courhouse auctions, but I plan on it in the near future.

@Brandon G. I haven't but my husband did and he said it was good.  He said about 10 people were there and they all just shared what they did, looking for, etc and exchanged info.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.