Jacksonville NC

9 Replies

I am looking to get started into real estate investing in the area. I am interested in the aspect of wholesaling, however any helpful guidance in this market will be appreciated. I have about 1 year left before I have to move on and would like to network and learn as much as possible before I move near Atlanta, Ga next year. Please, if you are in the area or would like to provide me with guidance on getting started I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

we can help you out. The Atlanta REIA is great. Also check out

biggerpockets.com/show33

biggerpockets.com/show91

When you are looking at potentially good buys, check out "gsaauctions.com".  I have seen some really interesting bid prices in the Jacksonville, NC area and out to Richlands, NC.  I have wanted to check some out but they are a little far away for me.  You might also check out tax deed sales, as well as Hubzu.com and Auctions.com.

Thank you gentlemen very much!

@Mack Stuckey  Congrats on your decision to dive in to real estate investing!

I was at Camp Lejeune last summer and may go back this year again to visit my Daughter, Son in Law  and Grandkids. 

I really like Swansboro and would probably look in to investing there.

Thank you sir. Yes, Swansboro seems to be a pretty good area. Do you think I could find some wholesale deals there?

I'm no where close to Atlanta, but Thank You for your service!  Best of luck in your real estate investing!

Cheers!

I don't see why not. Good Luck

Thank you gentlemen! I wont quit until I figure this out.

any updates mike?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here