Jacksonville NC

9 Replies

I am looking to get started into real estate investing in the area. I am interested in the aspect of wholesaling, however any helpful guidance in this market will be appreciated. I have about 1 year left before I have to move on and would like to network and learn as much as possible before I move near Atlanta, Ga next year. Please, if you are in the area or would like to provide me with guidance on getting started I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

we can help you out. The Atlanta REIA is great. Also check out

When you are looking at potentially good buys, check out "gsaauctions.com".  I have seen some really interesting bid prices in the Jacksonville, NC area and out to Richlands, NC.  I have wanted to check some out but they are a little far away for me.  You might also check out tax deed sales, as well as Hubzu.com and Auctions.com.

Thank you gentlemen very much!

@Mack Stuckey  Congrats on your decision to dive in to real estate investing!

I was at Camp Lejeune last summer and may go back this year again to visit my Daughter, Son in Law  and Grandkids. 

I really like Swansboro and would probably look in to investing there.

Thank you sir. Yes, Swansboro seems to be a pretty good area. Do you think I could find some wholesale deals there?

I don't see why not. Good Luck

Thank you gentlemen! I wont quit until I figure this out.

any updates mike?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you