Finding an agent in Charlotte, NC

3 Replies

hello all,

I am looking to begin investing in the Charlotte, NC market and I am looking for an agent that is familiar with real estate investors in Charlotte, NC. I want to get started in buy and hold properties and have a pretty legit gameplan to start working. I have read that a lot if agents are found through other investors so I am reaching out to see if any one has any referrals. I also plan on cold calling a few agencies and attending some local meet ups to network. Does anyone have any good recommendations about how I can locate an agent to work with? I am excited about this endeavor and am looking to get started ASAP. Just need some people to build this business relationship with so we can go out and get a deal done. I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thank you.

Hey Stephen I'm here in Charlotte as well I would suggest reaching out to Bonnie Laslo she's a realtor/investor here and a friend of mine as well she should be able to help fill in any gaps you may run into on MLS. feel free to reach out to me for anything here in Charlotte NC

Almost forgot ! She's with Giving Tree Realty off East Blvd in Charlotte

Hi @Stephen Dickey  and welcome to BP!  I am a Realtor here in Charlotte and also invest myself.  I work with other investors on both the fix/flip and buy and hold side.

Shoot me a message sometime.  I would love to help a budding investor.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here