Monday Lunch

3 Replies

Hello, just an FYI for those in the Baltimore, MD area- every Monday a group of us meet for lunch to discuss whatever REI topics come up. If you are just learning- this is a great place to come and talk to people that do it full time. If you have been in this for a while it is a great place to meet others at your level. We meet at noon at 2601 Wilkens Avenue at Noon every Monday. Bring 5-15 dollars to cover your lunch- or just stop in and have a glass of water. When you walk in just ask where Mark or Jim is- they will point you to the private dining area. We hope to see you there!

@Mark Owens  - that is a really cool idea.  Kinda like Lions club except not at 0'dark thirty in the morning and for real estate.  :)  Need to see if I can talk some of my NW Florida BP buddies into doing the same thing.

@Travis Hamilton  Thanks. There are a lot of benefits to doing these lunches. Meeting others that have a common interest has had a huge impact on my business and my personal life.

This looks to be a great opportunity and would love to join...if i wasnt stuck at my full time job!!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.