Votes
David Wilson
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
Starting this adventure 2.0 (sort of)

David Wilson
  • Springfield, MO
Posted Mar 3 2015, 13:37

I don't know if I'm "allowed" to post in the newbie section twice, but I feel its appropriate.

My name is David Wilson and a while ago I found BP, started perusing, and posted an excited newbie post not knowing what the heck my goals and desires were.  I posted hoping that the actionable step I had taken would be to my benefit; however, until recently I've been stuck in a rut and not known how to get out of it.

I currently reside in Charleston, SC and work doing residential Electrical work.  I enjoy the work, but I want and see bigger things for my family.

My brother-in-law and I have the same kind of mentality and are both super excited about real estate and the potential it gives for freedom to be with our families.  We decided to start investing in the Springfield, MO area and are focusing on Fix and Flips.  We have a private lender in place and also sort of an "in-house" General Contracting company that we will help manage.

My wife and I have a lease on an apartment in Charleston until June, but I'm working on all the remote portions of the investing while we wait for the lease to end. While I can't be "boots on the ground" yet, I'm excited about this opportunity and I would love to connect with investors in the greater Springfield, Missouri market to talk, learn from, and potentially partner with. We are also looking for wholesalers in the area for flipping deals as well as doing in house marketing and trying to get what we can from the MLS

We are really excited about this new opportunity we have and the potential for where it takes us.

If you are from Springfield and are active on here, please reach out!  I'm more than happy to get in contact and see what things we can do to be able to help each other out!

Thanks in advance!  Any and all questions y'all may have, I'm open to communication!

David Wilson

Loading replies...