• Real Estate Agent
  • Porterville, CA
Votes |
Advice for the young

Ulysses Arreguin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Porterville, CA
Posted Mar 9 2015, 09:54

Hello BP forums, my name is Ulysses Arreguin. I am a 17 year old high school student and I was wondering if anyone here on the forums could give me any tips or advice to help get involved in real estate investing or build my financial education. I've read books and listened to a numerous amounts of podcasts (Joshua Dorkin & Brandon Turners) but I can't seem to find any that give the young ambitious minds a good insight on how to start out at such a young age.

Currently the only thing I've been able to start is real estate classes. I recently enrolled in classes to get my real estate agent license in hopes of this being a career that will put my foot in the door into the real estate world. After I graduate I still do plan on going to college for a bachelors in accounting if I don't decide on full time investing before I get done with my GED work at my local JC.

With that being said I do plan on making this my career one day and I'm ready to put all the work in to be at the top level of this profession. If anyone could give me any type of feedback, advice, or even a reference to another forum post on what you would recommend for someone as young as I am to get ahead of the game a bit I would greatly appreciate it.

Loading replies...