End buyers first impressions?

2 Replies

I'm interested in doing the assignment of contract , just assigning the contract over to an End Buyer. I have two contracts to work with : assignment of contract and purchase and sales agreement. Correct me if i am wrong. I will approach the property owner with the Purchase and Sales Agreement, put up earnest money to secure the property. Do i approach my end buyer with the same Purchase and Sales Agreement before having him sign the Assignment of Contract. Knowing that he will see the original purchase price of the property without the mark up for my Fee. Would some buyers flip out on the mark up?Or is there a better way to approach the end buyer?

Personnally I don't like assignments if you're going to make over about 5k. I had an investor walk once because I was going to make 8k. He liked the deal just didn't think my efforts were worth it, he wanted more for himself. Some people are just greedy, fact of life. Double closes are pretty cheap for me so check into that option.

I understand how the 3 day transaction works, however my source of funding will not put up the money unless the end buyers money is on the table. Would the end buyer still see the markup and be discouraged in the same manner?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you