New investor- Florida

3 Replies

Hello all! My name is Jamiah James and I am a brand new investor from Deland Florida. I have not done my first deal yet but, i am looking to take action very soon. i heard about the bigger pockets community and decided that this would be a great place to start after hearing so many great things from the BP podcast! Fixing and flipping is something that i dream of doing, and i look to get into it full time. I'm here to soak up all the knowledge possible and build great relationships. I am hungry to see my dreams come to reality. right now i feel like that it is worth more than my sleep! Im looking to growing and sharing experiences with you all!

Hello Jamiah,

Welcome to BP. This is a great place to begin, grow and find answers. Read the blogs, the how to guides and listen to the podcasts. If you have questions, there's a good chance someone else has already asked the same question and you can find it in "search the site" or ask questions, someone will usually come back with an answer. Deland is a small town with potential and growing. Determine your goal(s), choose your direction and make good decisions. 

Welcome to BP @Jamiah James . Deland is starting to see a flurry of new home construction by big companies like D.R. Horton, so you are getting into investing at the right time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you