Newbie needs to build his team!

Newbie needs to build his team!

Investor · Chesterfield, MO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone,

I'm a fairly new investor in Saint Louis, MO and wanted your help with a referral to build a trusted team:

-Escrow Agent

-Real Estate Agent

-General Contractor

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 688 posts · 607 votes
11y

@Kairo Quintero

best way to build a team is start emailing everyone you can find investors, contractors, agents, etc. ask them all to sit down or go get coffee with you and just pick their brains and interview them. The best "team members" I have came from people I met either through biggerpockets or from emailing other investors in the area, going to local REIA groups and asking questions. Gary Keller says in the millionaire real estate investor to always ask the question "who do you know that I should know?" That question will solve all of your problems

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 688 posts · 607 votes
    11y

    @Kairo Quintero

    best way to build a team is start emailing everyone you can find investors, contractors, agents, etc. ask them all to sit down or go get coffee with you and just pick their brains and interview them. The best "team members" I have came from people I met either through biggerpockets or from emailing other investors in the area, going to local REIA groups and asking questions. Gary Keller says in the millionaire real estate investor to always ask the question "who do you know that I should know?" That question will solve all of your problems

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Kairo Quintero:

    This might get flagged for promotion. 

    -Escrow Agent Continental title on hampton i use carrie tell her i sent you. 

    -Real Estate Agent: My self Peter Mackercher 

    -General Contractor I also own a contracting company. My self again Peter Mackercher. 

    let me know if you would like to talk some time. I'm always willing to help. 

  • Investor · Chesterfield, MO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Gentlemen,

    Thanks for your quick replies! This community is great!

  • Lynne HartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 49 votes
    11y

    Kairo, for what its worth, I also use Carrie and Jen at Continental Title on Hampton!  I've used them for at least 4 properties, and they are great.

    Lynne

    InveSTLouis at Real Broker LLC54 Reviews
    View Page
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Hi @Kairo Quintero!

    Welcome to Biggerpockets! I wish you all the success on your real estate investment!

  • Investor · Chesterfield, MO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Marlon,

    Thanks for the wishes! I extend the same to you and hopefully we'll come across a business opportunity in the near future.

  • Contractor · Blackfoot, ID · Member since 2013 · 149 posts · 52 votes
    11y
    Welcome to BP. Shouldn't take you long at all to find those folks.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.