Newbie needs to build his team!

7 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm a fairly new investor in Saint Louis, MO and wanted your help with a referral to build a trusted team:

-Escrow Agent

-Real Estate Agent

-General Contractor

Thanks in advance.

@Kairo Quintero

best way to build a team is start emailing everyone you can find investors, contractors, agents, etc. ask them all to sit down or go get coffee with you and just pick their brains and interview them. The best "team members" I have came from people I met either through biggerpockets or from emailing other investors in the area, going to local REIA groups and asking questions. Gary Keller says in the millionaire real estate investor to always ask the question "who do you know that I should know?" That question will solve all of your problems

Originally posted by @Kairo Quintero :

This might get flagged for promotion. 

-Escrow Agent Continental title on hampton i use carrie tell her i sent you. 

-Real Estate Agent: My self Peter Mackercher 

-General Contractor I also own a contracting company. My self again Peter Mackercher. 

let me know if you would like to talk some time. I'm always willing to help. 

Medium mogul logo web smallPeter MacKercher, Mogul Realty | [email protected] | 314.210.4414 | http://stlmogul.com

Gentlemen,

Thanks for your quick replies! This community is great!

Kairo, for what its worth, I also use Carrie and Jen at Continental Title on Hampton!  I've used them for at least 4 properties, and they are great.

Lynne

Marlon,

Thanks for the wishes! I extend the same to you and hopefully we'll come across a business opportunity in the near future.

Welcome to BP. Shouldn't take you long at all to find those folks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you