Best Printer For Envelopes

3 Replies

Hello Everyone!

I don't see an specific thread about printers for envelopes, so.. Does anyone would recommend a printer, laser if possible, for printing the A2 or A6 envelopes and that is able to be fed more than one or a couple at the time? .. For large quantities, yellow letter campaigns.

Thank you everyone for the input!

Leo.

Printed envelopes get a much lower response than handwritten. We've done both and our cost per acquisition nearly doubled when we used a font that looked like handwriting. I would spend the extra money and get the actual pen on paper, it makes the difference. 

That being said, when we printed our envelopes we used an HP Laserjet 4250 printer with an HP envelope feeder. The feeder allows you to put in around 50 at a time. 

Hi Braden, thanks so much for the response! Thats exactly what I was looking for. Currently I am handwriting all my envelopes, but I want to give a handwritten font a try and speed the process.

Thanks!

@Braden C - Would you recommend the same printer for a yellow letters? I'm finding the old one I currently use is jamming too much or it is grabbing several sheets at a time causing the texts to not align. I'm looking to upgrade.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.