• Wholesaler
  • Bristow, VA
Votes |
Beginner Questions about getting off the ground

Jon Dow
  • Wholesaler
  • Bristow, VA
Posted Mar 26 2015, 11:06

I have been trying to get into the action phase of wholesaling. I have been searching for addresses, driving for dollars, and gathering as much information as I can. I am just wondering about some of the (very) basics to start. 

It seems like forming an LLC in the beginning is not necessary (from reading other posts). If that is the case, do I just market in my personal name? Do I pick a business name and market under that without registering it with the state? I haven't ordered business cards because of the business name issue. I would also like to put up a landing webpage but that is also determined on the need for a business name/LLC.

Do I have to have a business bank account to start (which would require a business name) or can I just use my personal account for now?

Are there contracts available on Bigger Pockets or other places that I can use for the buyer, seller, reassignment….without having to spend several 100’s of dollars to have an attorney review them? I know there are some in the forms section but want to make sure I am using ones that will not get me into a bind (making sure I have the out clauses……).

Should I use my personal email address or set up another one just for doing RE.

So many questions………I appreciate any answers that you can give. I have some other questions but will start a new thread for them. Thanks.

Loading replies...