• Bountiful, UT
Votes |
What would you do in my shoes?

Andre T.
  • Investor
  • Bountiful, UT
Posted Mar 31 2015, 20:02

Hey BP community! 

I've been lurking the forums for some time now.  Time for me to become more active. 

I'm Andre, I live in Woods Cross, Utah, looking to invest in real estate. I've got my mind set on buy and holding/renting and landlording in Salt Lake / sugar house area.  I'm 23 years old, no debt, great credit, very little bills, work 40 hour work weeks, and I've got $25,000 savings.

I am reaching out to you Utah investors, agents, wholesalers, flippers, lenders etc, those who know the ropes of salt lake, what would you do if you were me? I've been to one SLREIA meeting but was too shy to talk to anyone or introduce myself, but I would like to meet some of you professionals who can help me get the ball rolling in this game.

I have looked at several single family homes and multi family properties, (MLS) but just can't make up my mind. I'm interested in foreclosed and short sale properties but don't know how to find them.

I know I really need to spend more time here, reading, listening to the podcasts, educate myself.

Utah investors please chime in. Looking to meet some locals. Thanks in advance! 

Loading replies...