• Staten Island, NY
Votes |
Progress and a general discussion

Alfonso Velazquez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Staten Island, NY
Posted Apr 3 2015, 22:47

Hey guys and fellow newbies,

I must say i truly wished that i have found this website 10 years ago. This year do to a passing of a friend i decided to get serious and actually change my life. I fell into a rut talking year after year about how i want to start a business and how i will be successful. The problem was i was talking with a group of my friends who also talked about there aspirations with no actual action. 

Back to losing my friend who was 32 and me at 33 had a real eye opener. I came to realize that life is nothing more then the moments you are living and if you are not living them, then your losing them(moments). I realized that talking and having dreams and ideas are great but without action what good is it. This lead me to joining a real estate coaching program, before the critique mind you i said i wished i found bp first haha. I always and mean always had an interest in real estate and felt id always be involved in it some way some how. although i wish i would have used the 3000 that i did on the program on using it to purchase or marketing, i am grateful cause it got me to bp. 

now what do i mean by progress? before my coaching program, which lead me to bp, all i knew about real estate investing was buying rentals and whatever was trending on hgtv at the time. because of bp i was able to connect to 2 experienced investors, both of which i've had lunch with and who have provided me with much insight. That in itself in light years ahead of where i was before. to have experienced individuals to whom who have there personal number to get assistance from and whom are whiling to help just for helps sake is an awesome gift to me and to anyone else starting out. 

although i have not yet bought and flip a property yet(which is my immediate goal) making these connections through this channel is a win on itself. 

Loading replies...