Investers

5 Replies

consider changing the name of your forum post to attract the people you want to reply.  

Originally posted by @Dayron Burgess :

what you mean

This is going to sound fairly negative, and I really don't mean it to, and I really am trying to give some constructive criticism here, but everything about your post is wrong. 

One word title is not likely to be noticed or attract attention, especially when you add to that fact that the one word is misspelled. 

Your post is 5 words long with 0 punctuation, and essentially a solicitation of anyone who lives in New York state and have invested at some point. You need to flesh out that idea, what type of investors are you looking for, what do you want to do with the money they invest, what type of plans you have basically. 

No one will take your post seriously if the total of the post is 6 words with spelling errors and no punctuation at all. Remember you are asking for investors, would you invest in a post that looked like this?

"Investers:

I can make you money on stocks"

Of course not, to even get some meaningful responses to help you figure out how to move forward, we need a little bit more information than what you're giving us.

If you want to attract professional investors, you need to show them a professional investment.

Adam

@Dayron Burgess

Or at least tell everyone what it is this is about. No one will care about your misspelled words or punctuation if you have the deal of a lifetime and that is your skill (finding those deals) but based on this it says nothing to anyone. 

Sorry for the late response an i will not take it as a negative response I was just write to write an I really appreciate for your advice an you right I have to be professional to attract professional peoples so I really thank for both of your response for an the near future 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here