Coaching by sean terry

5 Replies

ok so I got a phone call by one of the biggest wholesaling investors student development center and I'm not sure what to do here. So I got offered to be couched by sean Terry's team for a fee of 5000 dollars and was wondering what people thought about this. I want to do it and see what he can offer but the price is what's holding me back. I also hear all the time all you need to learn is in books and here on this site so I'm on the edge here any advice?

Are you getting that actual person or one of their employees??

Sounds like if you were going to do such a thing you might be better off partnering with a local wholesaler with a track record after meeting them at  a lunch to go in on a deal.

I mistakenly signed up for a 'free' account to get e-mail updates from this guy.  Glad I used my alternate e-mail acct.  I was swimming in daily multiple e-mails until I kind of finally was able to unsubscribe.  Can't imagine how many e-mails and calls you get with the initial $5k payment.  I bet the coaching is just a long confined opportunity for them to upsell you to the $40k package.  I would stay away!

Put the $5,000 towards your first investment.  Spend some time on here for free.  You'll be amazed at the great advice and rapid responses.

You could put those $5K in marketing. Beside there is awesome information here and a great way of learning. How someone mentioned it is prob a way to get you to by a pricier package. I also say that because I know someone that actually did that. 

I sign for Sean Terry Academy, Even though, I haven't apply everything he teaches, is not his fault, but mine for not following as he said to do. So far that program with bigger pockets are 2 of the 3 vest investments I have done.

he not only teach how to wholesale, but also how to grow and run it as a business.

I have learn that most people talk about thinks they don't know, so as an advice never listen to those people.

If you are a wholesaler, I do recommend to sign up for his academy. It will be a good investment for you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.