Coaching by sean terry

5 Replies

ok so I got a phone call by one of the biggest wholesaling investors student development center and I'm not sure what to do here. So I got offered to be couched by sean Terry's team for a fee of 5000 dollars and was wondering what people thought about this. I want to do it and see what he can offer but the price is what's holding me back. I also hear all the time all you need to learn is in books and here on this site so I'm on the edge here any advice?

I mistakenly signed up for a 'free' account to get e-mail updates from this guy.  Glad I used my alternate e-mail acct.  I was swimming in daily multiple e-mails until I kind of finally was able to unsubscribe.  Can't imagine how many e-mails and calls you get with the initial $5k payment.  I bet the coaching is just a long confined opportunity for them to upsell you to the $40k package.  I would stay away!

Put the $5,000 towards your first investment.  Spend some time on here for free.  You'll be amazed at the great advice and rapid responses.

You could put those $5K in marketing. Beside there is awesome information here and a great way of learning. How someone mentioned it is prob a way to get you to by a pricier package. I also say that because I know someone that actually did that. 

I sign for Sean Terry Academy, Even though, I haven't apply everything he teaches, is not his fault, but mine for not following as he said to do. So far that program with bigger pockets are 2 of the 3 vest investments I have done.

he not only teach how to wholesale, but also how to grow and run it as a business.

I have learn that most people talk about thinks they don't know, so as an advice never listen to those people.

If you are a wholesaler, I do recommend to sign up for his academy. It will be a good investment for you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.