Ben Leybovich Podcast

9 Replies

Just an FYI for all of us beginners. Ben Leybovich released part one of a three part podcast series on How to Purchase and Profit from Real Estate.

How to Purchase and Profit from Investment Real Estate

Ben, I really enjoyed your insights on the podcast.  You should either have your own podcast or be a guest more frequently.

What is the link to the podcast?

I'm a 3rd generation landlord, have been a landlord for almost 15 years and after having had a conversation with Ben, am convinced that he is one of the rare legit real estate educators out there.  His numbers and strategies reflect what I know to be real from having done this 15 years myself and worked with others who have done this for another quarter of a century.  It's refreshing running across RE educators like Ben that put the "real" in real estate.

Originally posted by @Tim W. :

I'm a 3rd generation landlord, have been a landlord for almost 15 years and after having had a conversation with Ben, am convinced that he is one of the rare legit real estate educators out there.  His numbers and strategies reflect what I know to be real from having done this 15 years myself and worked with others who have done this for another quarter of a century.  It's refreshing running across RE educators like Ben that put the "real" in real estate.

It is a small world, Tim... Thanks for the kind words. The skin on my feet is still smoldering after you put them to the fire :)

I'm glad you actually engaged me and answered.  :)  I don't know that I've ever recommended a real estate educator before by name and my posts on here date back to 2006ish.  Your buy and hold examples and figures are legitimate and are the kind that survive market cycles.  That's rare in this industry.

Originally posted by @Tim W. :

I'm glad you actually engaged me and answered.  :)  I don't know that I've ever recommended a real estate educator before by name and my posts on here date back to 2006ish.  Your buy and hold examples and figures are legitimate and are the kind that survive market cycles.  That's rare in this industry.

Thank you, Tim!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here