Connecting in Charleston, South Carolina

6 Replies

Hi all,

I'm a New Yorker who just moved to Charleston, South Carolina. I'm looking to get into single family buy and hold.

I'd love to grab a coffee with anybody in the area to connect, share and potentially partner on deals. Please shoot me a note to connect.

Also, a question please: I'm considering getting my real estate agent license to help me 1) source deals and 2) network - any tips/insights/advice?

Thanks,

Cedric

Hey Cedric welcome to Charleston. I am from NY too and I live in the Summerville area now. We moved here in 1999 and its a great place to live and invest imo. As far as your question I think it's a good idea to get your real estate license because it will get you access to the mls and you can make money while you are learning the market. 

Who says New Yorkers aren't friendly :)

Thanks @William Pesce , getting my RE license in SC is indeed what almost everybody I've spoken with suggests. And great you're also a New Yorker - I'll PM you and @Michael Limina  to potentially connect in person.

Hey guys, 

New to the forums. 

Cedric, I have a real estate team here with 4 people that work for me. If you ever want to discuss how to do well on the real estate sales side I'll gladly give you some pointers. 

Also always looking for buy and hold investment partners. 

Hi there. Welcome to town. IM me if you still are looking to pick someone's brain. I have been around the block once. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.