Is your company hiring or willing to accept an apprentice?

3 Replies

Hello all, 

Thank you for coming to my post. My name is Brian and I am looking for a position within the real estate or financial industry. I have over 4 years of financial experience, and a finance degree. I am primarily looking within the Maryland, Virginia, DC area but I am open to relocate given the right opportunity. Please message me for a copy of my resume.

In addition, I am still looking for a mentor who would be willing to take on an apprentice. I understand this is not the path to a paycheck, but I understand the hard work I will put in for you will help me to emulate my own successful real estate business. I am interested primarily in commercial real estate, buy and holds and rehabbing. I am proficient in creating spreadsheets, analyzing numbers, and working with people. You will get a hard-working and determined individual who is willing to lay it all out to become successful in the real estate investing business. 

My path to finding a mentor has been rocky so far, but I have met some wonderful people here on BP in the process. I do belong to my local REIA and looking to expand my networking horizons.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or send me a message. 

Regards,

Brian

do you currently live in the DMV?

Hi @Christina R.

I apologize, your comment was lost in my notifications. Yes I do live in the DMV in Herndon, VA. Look for a pm from me.

Brian

My quest to find a mentor/apprenticeship is still ongoing. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here