Is your company hiring or willing to accept an apprentice?

3 Replies

Hello all, 

Thank you for coming to my post. My name is Brian and I am looking for a position within the real estate or financial industry. I have over 4 years of financial experience, and a finance degree. I am primarily looking within the Maryland, Virginia, DC area but I am open to relocate given the right opportunity. Please message me for a copy of my resume.

In addition, I am still looking for a mentor who would be willing to take on an apprentice. I understand this is not the path to a paycheck, but I understand the hard work I will put in for you will help me to emulate my own successful real estate business. I am interested primarily in commercial real estate, buy and holds and rehabbing. I am proficient in creating spreadsheets, analyzing numbers, and working with people. You will get a hard-working and determined individual who is willing to lay it all out to become successful in the real estate investing business. 

My path to finding a mentor has been rocky so far, but I have met some wonderful people here on BP in the process. I do belong to my local REIA and looking to expand my networking horizons.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or send me a message. 

Regards,

Brian

Hi @Christina R.

I apologize, your comment was lost in my notifications. Yes I do live in the DMV in Herndon, VA. Look for a pm from me.

Brian

My quest to find a mentor/apprenticeship is still ongoing. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you