Heights Jersey City Realtors

8 Replies

Any recommendations of Real Estate Broker/Agents in Heights, Jersey City section. Preferably one whom works with investors. Thanks!

Hi Jason,

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to help. Feel free to send me a PM.

Originally posted by @Vinit N. :

Hi Jason,

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to help. Feel free to send me a PM.

I'm a buyer in this city.  Something that we can talk further?  

@Che Chiu Wong

Absolutely! Let me know what would be a good time to talk. Thanks!

@Tim booz is helping me currently and has been great so far, but would love to connect as well Vinit! 

@Sunny Suh - not sure if you're still looking, but I just bought in the Heights 2 months ago and would love to answer any questions you have. I also worked with a great realtor who was instrumental in closing the deal, so feel free to shoot me a message and I'll send you all his info. Good luck! 

@Jason Deutsch - not sure if you're still looking, but I just bought in the Heights 2 months ago and would love to answer any questions you have. I also worked with a great realtor who was instrumental in closing the deal, so feel free to shoot me a message and I'll send you all his info. Good luck!

Sorry for the double post, it's been a long day, haha. 

@Ani Sanyal I am looking to buy a multi unit owner/occupy residence in Jersey City! I would love the details of the realtor you worked with or any insight  you have on the area after a few months. Thanks Ani! 

hey guys. i'm a realtor in that area and i've been keeping my eye on the investment side of things there as well because i'm looking to invest myself at some point. shoot me a message if you want to chat

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here