success stories

6 Replies

I won't go into my sob story but I'm really interested to know how people became successful from a not so desirable situation!

They moved on to the next deal.  

Robert Kiyosaki talks best about being prepared to win and to lose.   That's why most don't pull the trigger, too scared of losing.

You just brush it off and keep going! While we have done well, each house has been hard to close and a learning curve.

welcome  @Sommer Richards  

i have had many struggles in this business,just as in my full time job
if it was easy everyone would do it  

read,ask questions,listen to the podcasts and good luck 

For me by trusting God has a plan for me and knowing that I have come to far in my life to be left how i am at this moment. And then by doing exactly what these people said before me... Marching forward

I just wanted to share the most amazing experience I had as an out of state investor ( from New Jersey) buying in Cleveland Ohio market. I had the most amazing experience with @Matt Motil as my realtor. As you know investing out of state can be extremely nerve racking and most of all risky. However, my realtor Matt was awesome and helped ease all of my worries. Matt connected me with an great lender that was fast and efficient. Because of Matt's knowledge and expertise I was able to score a gem in a good area in Ohio. Matt was not just about closing any deal, Matt ensured that my investment had potential to yield great returns and was up to par. I flew down to Ohio for the closing. Matt showed & helped me pick a great property management company ( Keller Williams Cleveland West) who I enjoy working with. I don't think my experience as an out of state investor would have been the same without Matt's help. I urge all investor to contact Matt if you're interested in investing in the mid west. Although I closed on my property in August 2016, I continue to speak to my awesome realtor, Matt Motil whenever I have questions about issues at my property. I am very pleased and happy I chose to invest in the mid west. Thanks Matt you rock!!!!

Thanks @Monica Pope ! It was great to work with you and show you how awesome CLE is! Sorry the other PM that's so active here on BP didn't make time to meet with you even though we told them you were coming. Can't wait to help you find your next one soon! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.